South Shelby Chamber of Commerce Luncheon | Business
The South Shelby Chamber of Commerce Luncheon will be held March 1 at the Columbiana Untied Methodist Church at 200 North Main Street (multi-purpose room). The lunch will begin at 11:30 a.m. with a networking session and finish at 1 p.m. The keynote speaker will be F. Dixon Brooke, Jr. who is President and CEO of EBSCO Industries, Inc.
Lunch will be provided by Jim ‘N Nicks Bar-B-Que. Tickets are $10 and for more information call 205-669-9075.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Bibb Co. coach says losing 16-year-old player like a punch in the gut
- Jemison grade schooler wins Iron Bowl tickets in reading contest
- Man, 23, killed in wreck near West Blocton
- Clanton PD says efforts have reduced I-65 wrecks by 23 percent
- All lanes of I-65 in Chilton County reopened near mile marker 222