AL 25 lanes to close from Vincent to Sterrett Monday | Transportation
From the Alabama Department of Transportation:
Planned Lane Closures on AL 25 from Vincent to County Road 55 in Sterrett, in Shelby County
BIRMINGHAM – Weather permitting, the Alabama Department of Transportation announces the northbound and southbound lane will be closed to perform paving operations on AL 25 from Vincent to County Road 55 in Sterrett as follows:
- Monday, October 8 at 8:30 a.m. until Monday, October 8 at 6 p.m., there will be lane closures in both the northbound and southbound lanes of AL 25 from Vincent (milepost 151.0) to County Road 55 in Sterrett (milepost 157.0), to perform paving operations at this location. The work is expected to be completed on Monday and no further closures are foreseen.
Motorists are requested to consider using alternate routes, adjust arrival/departure times, observe work zone speed limits and other work zone signs, and use extreme caution in this area. ALDOT thanks motorists for their patience during this construction operation to improve Alabama’s roadways.
ALDOT's mission is to provide a safe, efficient, environmentally sound transportation network across Alabama. For further information, visit www.dot.state.al.us.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Bibb Co. coach says losing 16-year-old player like a punch in the gut
- Jemison grade schooler wins Iron Bowl tickets in reading contest
- Man, 23, killed in wreck near West Blocton
- Clanton PD says efforts have reduced I-65 wrecks by 23 percent
- All lanes of I-65 in Chilton County reopened near mile marker 222